Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 12:22:59 -0600
From:      Karl Denninger  <karl@mcs.net>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Current status?

On Fri, Mar 20, 1998 at 10:08:24AM -0800, Mike Smith wrote:
> > Try to stay away from -current for at least a couple of more days .
> > We have to give Karl and John breathing room to really test the system
> > for at least a couple of days.
>
> I'd just like to take a moment to publically thank Karl for
> participating so closely in this testing cycle.  I think it would be
> fair to say that his complaints over the last years have not necessarily
> endeared him to a great number of people, but it would be extremely
> remiss of us not to appreciate these more recent efforts.
>
> Without any fear of contradiction, I can say that we would be overjoyed
> to see more of this.  Participation and testing at this level is a most
> valuable service.
>
> Thanks Karl!

You're welcome.

I just call 'em like I see 'em.

Sometimes that makes people happy, and sometimes it makes people pissed. :-)

It comes with how I live my life.

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin
http://www.mcs.net/          | T1's from $600 monthly / All Lines K56Flex/DOV