Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:57:25 +1100
From:      LeKhoi <lekhoi.com@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: why must boot in single mode.

Thank you Skylar for sharing the information.

I current have a simple server running RedHat, and wanting
to switch to FreeBSD as I think that FreeBSD would offer better
platform as a server in stability and security patches as such.
(Am I correct here or what ? :-)

I am doing all my research just to make sure I am making the
correct decision here.

And this one about the single user mode is really making me
cold feet at the moment :-)

I will contact data centres just to make sure that they have all
the facility needed to boot it into single user mode. Thanks again

Oh, btw, I have a quick scan on your personal page, very impress
that you are helping to maintain the servers. Would my choice of
FreeBSD over RedHat be correct in this instance for a webserver
do you think?

LeKhoi

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:10:49 -0500, Skylar Thompson