Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:57:10 +0200
From:      "Pietro Lauro" <lauro@engineer.com>
To:        <freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SMS per ISDN

Hy , carefully read, but I know that a data connection IS established when
an SMS is sent, at least trough the mobile GSM. Anyway You are right, I did
not get the point.....

Hmmmm .... it is a very interesting idea, to use the D-16k channel in order
to transfer a data packet trough ISDN connection.
There are at least two " Web on Demand " application /packages I am aware of
that do use such a functional scheme, I'll ask if the idea is to implement a
sort of "callback" trough the receiving of signals on D-Channel, or it is a
real receiving of Data Packet then processed by the software and thus more
looking like what we are searching for.

Is there something I can help on? Please send me further details to let me
help. I am very interested

BRGDS
Pietro Lauro