Date:      Sat, 8 Mar 2008 14:09:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ofloo <nospam@ofloo.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPv6 6to4

When using 6to4 extensively the system crashes I've never had this with gif
tunnels though every since I've started using 6to4 and stf interface this
happens especially when the v6 gateway is unreachable for short time, ..

I haven't seen the error yet but I do know i had this before,  well it's not
showing in the /var/log/all.log nor /var/log/messages, however I do remember
something about non-sleeping thread or something..

If anyone needs more info let me know I'll be more then happy to provide a
system to test on if required currently i have 3 exact systems which have
this issue.

Regards, ..