Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:57:21 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvs question concerning creating and handling of vendor branches

Hi !

I have a CVS question, could you please help and answer before I
mangle my CVS archive on www.apsfilter.org ..., that would be very
kind, thanks a lot.

I want to import Cesar Mendozas lists-archive software on a vendor
branch and merge the changes into the HEAD branch ...

Do do I start importing it into my cvs repository ?

I want to have a similar functionality as we currently have with
src/contrib ...

I know abaout the functionality, but not how to do it right on the
commandline ...

Could you kindly give me a "5-liner" or such example to get familiar
with it ?

Thanks a lot

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm                                           Powered by FreeBSD SMP
Songs from our band >>64Bits<<............http://www.apsfilter.org/64bits.html