Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:21:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "J. Goodleaf" <goodleaf@goodleaf.net>
To:        Chameleon <swen@wavefire.com>
Cc:        Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Offensive figures (wa: Why?)

The day the FreeBSD development community changes the mascot because a
tiny group of people mindlessly believe, and follow unreflectively, words
of uncertain authorship apparently created 2000-4000 years ago by nomadic
tribesmen is the day I quit everything and throw my computer out the
window.

(with apologies to The Onion.)

-J

John Goodleaf