Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 1998 08:27:32 -0700 (MST)
From:      wildcardus freakis <wildcard@dax.belen.k12.nm.us>
To:        Kenneth Daniels <danfrm@ihug.co.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: boot.flp

I dunno if you have access to a freebsd machine if you do then you can raw
copy to a disk by doing:

dd if=/dev/fd0 of=./boot.flp

of course with the proper pathing...
if you don't and you are trying to rawcopy from dos and it's not
working....run an integrity check on your disk or get a new disk, then
redownload boot.flp if you are still haveing any trouble.
I have used the rawcopy program before with no problems, you may be the
unlucky guy who has problems with it.

Ta0
Sasha