Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 1997 00:33:40 -0800
From:      bpepa@rogers.wave.ca (Ben Pepa)
To:        Lee Johnston <ljohnston@cyberworld.demon.co.uk>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cable Modems?

Hi;

I'm using a cable modem and it works well with my Macintosh, but I am
having routing problems with my FreeBSD server.  It doesn't seem to find
Rogers' router, it only finds hosts on our local LAN. (Rogers being my
Cable Provider - www.wave.ca).  I am still trying to figure it out.  In BC
we are given 2 static Class A IP's - (one for the modem and one for the
client computer)

Ben Pepa