Date:      Mon, 4 Sep 2000 00:34:10 -0500
From:      "Jay Hidalgo" <slider@onlinehousehunters.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Laptop Install

I'm trying to install FreeBSD on my Toshiba 1605CDS Laptop and I am having
problems with PCMCIA support. I have a Linksys PCMC100 card in the second
slot. When I go into visual mode in install I tell it I have both pc slots,
then I select the matching card in the network box, then I continue. Now
sometimes I get a PCMCIA config screen in setup first, and sometimes it just
goes into the normal setup screen. Is this because I selected the wrong card
in the network section, or do I need to specify an option during boot for
that menu, or what. I only got it once, and I selected the wrong IRQ, and
now I can't get it back. If there is a help page anywhere pertaining to
PCMCIA install with freebsd I'd be more than happy to read it, other than
that I can't find any previous posts or such sites.

Thanks for any help,
Jay Hidalgo