Date:      Sun, 04 Oct 1998 00:57:39 +0200
From:      Tomer Weller <spud@i.am>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PBTV3

hey,
    i have a PBTV3 card which is NOT based on the bt chip, but i noticed
linux have support in develop under the title "ACCUVIEW" or "STV", but i
haven't seen anything in FreeBSD, i thought u guys r superior ! ;)
    so, just tell me, will i be able to use my card under FreeBSD in the
near future ? cuz i learned to like FreeBSD much more than linux, but if
i have no choice i'll just go to Linux...