Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 2009 07:55:22 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, churanov.port.maintainer@gmail.com, Alexander Churanov <alexanderchuranov@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Deluge hangs during startup with boost-python-1.37

> Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:40:27 +0400
> From: Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>
>
> * Alexander Churanov (alexanderchuranov@gmail.com) wrote:
>
> > I'm looking into that.
>
> I unfortunately was not able to reproduce the problem. It hangs for a
> second on startup without GUI drawn yet, yes, but then it works
> normally.
>
> --
> Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
> amdmi3@amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amdmi3@jabber.ru    http://www.amdmi3.ru

Dmitry,

Hmm. I'll try re-installing the current boost-python and deluge and I'll
see if it still is happening. I tried several times just after I
installed 1.37.

I am very familiar with the short pause when deluge comes up, and this
is exactly where it was hanging, it just was forever instead of just 2
or 3 seconds.

Thanks for looking at this.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer