Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 1996 14:48:51 -0600
From:      "Christian Gusenbauer" <cg@iris.archimedia.khs-linz.ac.at>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with DEC DE205 cards

Hi!

I just configured a PC as an Internet router. I'm using 2 DE205 cards
put into a 486.

Now, I can't get those cards working. The first card, which is initialized
when booting works, the other one doesn't. If I disable the first card,
the second works.

I configured them as follows:

device le0 at isa? port 0x220 net irq 15 iomem 0xe0000 vector le_intr
device le1 at isa? port 0x300 net irq 5 iomem 0xd0000 vector le_intr

What did I do wrong, or where's the bug? Isn't it possible to use 2 DE205
cards in one PC at the same time?

Any clues?

Thanks,
Christian.

--
---
DI. Christian Gusenbauer                              ARCHIMEDIA - HfG Linz,

"It's easier to change the specification to fit the program than vice versa."