Date:      10 Jul 2002 12:44:57 +0200
From:      Marc Recht <marc@informatik.uni-bremen.de>
To:        Bill Huey <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 1.3.1 patchset 7 not quite ready

> Heh, it seems to work better under -current too without the funny
> SIGUSR1 stuff. That's my suggested platform exploration at this time. ;)
Glad to hear it will be supported on -current.

> -current seems to be pretty stable enough for my daily use. If anybody
> has a different perspective on this, then please speak up.
I'm also running -current for my day to day work and IMO it's quite
stable. At least after the KSE issues had been solved. And -current need
testers. :-) But, there are _issues_ with -current (broken gcc/g++,
outstanding libc_r problems, ...). Therefore I think p7 should at least
run with -stable, even if it's without HotSpot.

Marc