Date:      Tue, 2 Mar 2004 01:01:40 +0000
From:      Grant.Feller@standard.co.uk
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Grant Feller/Feat/ES/ANL is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  27/02/2004 and will not return until
04/03/2004.

If you have any urgent queries or story ideas please contact Harriet Cooper
on 020 7938 7698.  Thank you.

The NMA: Opening Up Newspapers:
http://www.nmauk.co.uk

This e-mail and any attached files are intended for the named addressee
only. It contains information which may be confidential and legally
privileged and also protected by copyright. Unless you are the named
addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or
use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please
notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your system. Please
be advised that the views and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not
reflect the views and opinions of Associated Newspapers Limited or any of
its subsidiary companies. We make every effort to keep our network free
from viruses. However, you do need to check this e-mail and any attachments
to it for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus
which may be transferred by way of this e-mail. Use of this or any other
e-mail facility signifies consent to any interception we might lawfully
carry out to prevent abuse of these facilities.