Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 1998 22:40:06 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <reyesf@newsguy.com>
To:        "Advocacy List" <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Suggestion for new list

How about a new list specially for the press. I think questions is
great for general purpose, but we may get better exposure if we are
able to help reporters/reviewers to install the software with the
least problems possible.

The way I suggest it would be to have a handfull of handpicked people
have access to the list (i.e. Dough White, Greg Lehey, Jordan....)
and to only allow questions from reviewers/editors/ article writers.

Thoughts? comments?