Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 100 22:38:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      kline@tera.com (Gary Kline)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X config on new test  account

  Can anybody clue me in on what I'm doing wwrong (or not doing right)
  in setting up my new ~test account?

  One wm works fine as root, and ctwm works as ~kline.  But nothing
  works in my new account.  It has to do with my not having authorization
  or permission to run X.

  The ~/.xsession-errors are like:

  kfm: cannot connect to X server :0
  Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server

  thanks, all,

  gary