Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 1996 19:00:37 +0900
From:      Masafumi NAKANE/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQ2Y6LDJtSjgbKEI=?= <max@wide.ad.jp>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, jmg@nike.efn.org
Cc:        max@wide.ad.jp
Subject:   Re: xinvaders checksum mismatch...

    jmg> if you remove the md5 file...  it will build and work but
    jmg> with lots of warnings...

For now, I just updated the md5 checksum.  But as you said, it looks
like some work is required.

    jmg> thought you guys would like to know...  should I file a pr on
    jmg> this sort of thing?  or just mail you guys?  thanks for the
    jmg> info... ttyl..

As David already said, it's probably better to send-pr.  Especially,
this port has no maintainer and someone in the ports team should take
care of, but with that kind of situation, it is easier for us to work
if PR is filed.

     Thanks,
Max