Date:      Mon, 04 Dec 2000 13:09:12 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        audit@freebsd.org
Subject:   PR suggestion

I'd love to see this group become more active.  What I've been seeing
recently pleases me greatly.  More and more people posting to this
list.   I like that.

I fear that we're going to start dropping these things on the floor.
I'd like to propose that we use the PR system to our advantage.  We
should assign pending patch reviews to audit@freebsd.org.  when things
are fixed, we'd get mail.  We'd get a weekly summary of the open
issues and some of the discussions about the patches would be recorded
in the PR.

Comments?

Warner