Date:      Sun, 26 Oct 1997 18:11:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        ac199@hwcn.org
Cc:        tg@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/games/tksol/patches patch-a ports/games/tksol/pkg         PLIST

 * Namely /usr/local/share/games/tksol.
 *
 * Would /usr/local/libdata be more/as appropriate?  There must be
 * other tcl programs in the same situation of wanting a tcl-version
 * independent directory, not all of which may be games.

share/games/<foo> is fine for text files.  For non-text files, I would
just put it under lib.  /usr/libdata never made much sense to me
(especially for tcl scripts, which clearly are text files).

Satoshi