Date:      Fri, 23 Oct 1998 10:32:25 -0400
From:      "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
To:        "David Empey" <empey@plato.ml.org>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Seeking Secondary DNS Service

On Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:46:34 -0400, David Empey wrote:

>I'm hoping to find someone willing to provide secondary DNS service for my
>domain (integral.on.ca), and was hoping someone on the list may be able to
>be of help, with thanks.

Normally, an ISP provides both Primary and Secondary DNS services.  Are
you an ISP?  You can easily create a Secondary DNS server with FreeBSD.
Amount of DNS traffic will determine the machine size, i.e., CPU, MHz,
RAM, etc.  DNS is not a significant load and even an old 486 or P90
would probably be fast enough.

HTH
Unix systems measure "uptime" in years, Winblows measures it in minutes.