Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:12:14 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro <sanpei@sanpei.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [pcic irq] May I change default pcic mode into polling?

In message <200009300201.e8U218r00518@lavender.sanpei.org> MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro writes:
:   I used polling mode from July, and there is no problem.  May I
: commit same changes into 4-stable(RELENG_4) tree?
:
: Any comments?

This looks ok.  I think that the stylistic "no irq" is just to omit it
from the config line.  On the other hand, irq 0 does make it clear you
are specifying an IRQ and that IRQ isn't used.  So yes, go for it.  It
is a good change.

Warner