Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 2000 15:52:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.net>
To:        Loren Koss <loren@pciway.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem building the world..

On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Loren Koss wrote:

> > > I am currently running 3.4-RELEASE and just CVS'd the 4.x-STABLE branch.
> > > Doing a make buildworld results in the following error:

Whoa, wait a minute.  I didn't catch that you were moving from 3.4-RELEASE
the first time.  If my memory serves me correctly there has been
discussion of this before, and the answer was to build 3.X-STABLE first.

If I am wrong someone please correct me.  I belive this can be found in
archives

--
Jim Weeks
-------- A mind is a terrible thing to lose!  How I miss mine..