Date:      Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:33:55 -0700
From:      kstewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.org, anton@sp-vertical.spb.ru
Subject:   Re: [Q] Portupgrade error

On Friday 27 August 2004 03:16 am, Anton Kazak wrote:
> > I just rebuilt it. So, they haven't popped a change in on us. This is
> > really a strange error so lets start at the beginning. What does your
> > cvsup port-supfile look like and how do you run cvsup to update your
> > ports. What options do you use on portupgrade? FWIW, config.guess is
> > extracted from the tarball.
>
> I make cvsup ports-all moning. Maybe problem in bsd.port.mk?

If there was a problem in bsd.port.mk, I would have seen it too. I cvsuped
ports-all, and rebuild the INDEX[.db], just a few minutes before I read your
first email.

Libtool-1.3 doesn't have any listed dependancies. I figured that a partial
cvsup (!=ports-all) wouldn't affect it. The reason I wanted to see your
supfile was to see if you had the delete option to get rid of old files.

Your make.conf doesn't look that much different from mine.

I still don't see why your shell can't see the missing file, especially since
it is part of the extract.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart