Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:10:04 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>
To:        Marco Molteni <mmolteni@cisco.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Handbook: 21.4 Using make world is outdated

--QnBU6tTI9sljzm9u

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 01:05:10PM +0200, Marco Molteni wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> following text is from chapter 21.4 of the handbook.
>=20
> the location of the sysinstall sources for -current is /usr/src/usr.sbin/=
sysinstall, and not /usr/src/release/sysinstall
> as described in the handbook (which is correct for 4.x).
>=20
> Please update it.

That's a bogus change for 5.x, as sysinstall is rebuilt by the buildworld
target.  I could have sworn I saw a patch somewhere that said so, as well.

Ceri
--=20
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.
                                           -- www.chatterboxchallenge.com

--QnBU6tTI9sljzm9u

--QnBU6tTI9sljzm9u--