Date:      Wed, 1 Feb 1995 17:28:45 -0500
From:      Gang-Ryung Uh <uh@dup.cs.fsu.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   pkg_add

Hi, all

I did sucessfully install FreeBSD 2.0 without XFree86.
After that, I tried to install emacs using "pkg_add".
But system complains about the space "/tmp/XXXXX" is
too small".

I did allocate 20M as a "/" when I install FreeBSD 2.0.
If /tmp resides in root file system, then I believe /tmp
should be too small to temporalily hold emacs package.
I have enough space at "/usr", "/usr/local", and "/usr/users".
Are there ways to add emacs package to my system?

Thanks...

--Uh
Uh Gang-Ryung

e-mail: uh@cs.fsu.edu