Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 2000 22:13:47 -0800
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>
To:        James Lim <jameslpin@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        Chris Fedde <chris@fedde.littleton.co.us>, Justin Booth <jbooth@ccbill.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Gentle request... FIX YOUR MUA!

James Lim wrote:

> I have no choice as most of the time i am in the office and it is using AS
> USUAL windows 95

You may not have a choice on your mailer but you do have a choice on
the format you use. This is one of the few lists that I subscribe to
that doesn't check for html and reject the any email using it. You
really cut the numer of pieces of email containing hidden Viral Basic
Applications. The other lists also reject attachments, which would
really be a problem around here with patches and such.

Kent

> Regards,
> James Lim

Kent Stewart