Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 1998 19:36:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@zwb.net>
To:        plunkettr@wtjam.net (WTI)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What Directories ?

> Can someone send a list of the Directories I should download and the
> full "ftp" path name where these Directories lies. Reason for asking
> such question because I did not see it any where on your web page.

Actually, there is no exact list of directories you need to download.  You
will need the bin dist (/bin/*), and the boot floppy (flppies/boot.flp),
and dfimage (tools/fdimage.exe) if you're running M$ Windows.

--
Dima Dorfman (dima@zwb.net)
AlternativeNet Server Administrator: inferno.alternativenet.org

Microsoft: How long do you want to wait today?
FreeBSD Rules!  Micro$oft Sucks!  http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/