Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2005 07:52:46 -0500
From:      "Sandro Mancuso" <liquid@liquidonline.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: DLINK DWL-530 wireless a/b/g NIC and FreeBSD 4 and 5

As a followup to the email below...

I neglected to include some further details of my research, which I
realized this morning may be of some help in understanding why I'm
asking about this when this adapter is clearly not part of the list in
man ath...

Please refer to this link:
http://madwifiwiki.thewebhost.de/wiki/DLinkDWLAG530

A linux user was able to hack that linux driver to enable him to use the
said wifi card... as such, I was wondering if anyone here has done the
same, or knows how that can be applied to the FreeBSD driver.  I hate
(read: suck at) programming.

Thanks in advance for any insight/info on this