Date:      Thu, 22 Jan 1998 18:17:31 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Luiz Rogerio Goncalves de Carvalho <luiz@land.ufrj.br>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems with OPTi930

Hello everybody,

I'm having problems with OPTi930 in a notebook. I've tried all addresses
enabled in win95 environment with no success, the board is not detected
at boot time, but sometimes just after booting win95 it detects the opl0
at address 0x388.

I'm trying mss0, sb0 and opl0 at the same time, is it correct? I don't
have much tips from the manual.

Did anybody ever used such a chipset?

My notebook is a Magitronic 620 series (pentium 133Mhz 16 Mb RAM 1.4Gb HD)

Thanks for any help!

	Luiz R G de Carvalho

Luiz Rogerio Goncalves de Carvalho - M.Sc.
    Computer Science - COPPE/UFRJ
     e-mail: luiz@land.ufrj.br
             luiz@cos.ufrj.br