Date:      04 Oct 2000 22:28:50 CEST
From:      Klaus Herrmann <klaus.herrmann@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   multiple isp dialins

Hey Folks!

I'm trying to handle multiple dialin accounts (iap, employee's intranet, another
iap, university) with isdnd. all accounts are of sppp (isp0 - isp3) type. well, the
isp0 account works fine but all the others don't. i've got 4 i4bisppp devices and 4
sppp pseudo-devices in my kernel config and i configure all interfaces in the same
way (like i did with one interface for 1,5 years -> working fine). BUT: even if turn
on all the debug levels on isdnd, it won't even print one single line if do an
ifconfig isp1 up / down etc. oh, i have all the entry sections in my isdnd.rc file,
only differing in usrdeviceunit and tel. number. and i do all the spppcontrol stuff.
and i just dont know what i can do now. does anybody know this problem or do you
need mor detailed info on my config files:
system is FreeBSD-4.1.1 Stable, isdnd says its 0.90.1

thanks in advance!

bye,
	Klaus
--
"Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today, because if you
enjoy it today you can do it again tomorrow."

Klaus Herrmann <klaus.herrmann@gmx.net>
PGP-Fingerprint: B6FD E394 B6BB 0B58 17BF  35EC 1AF3 A4BD B8D6 E23A