Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:16:32 +0500
From:      "Masood Ahmad Shah" <jahil@mail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   decrypting /etc/shadow to show passwords

Hello my dear users.

Pleaset tell me is there any tool or script which i can run to see all shadow passwords in clear test format like if my password is hello and shadow shows it as XIJHKJFL80980 so I want to see it in clear text as hello
so please tell me the tools which i can run to see all my shadow passwords in human readable format
I have tryed a software john but it's taking lot of time up to 2 days and still have break 3 passwords so please tell me some cool and fast software. thank's
wait for reply it's very urgent please

Regards
Masood Ahmad Shah