Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 2004 23:37:53 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        wpaul@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: For those with Intel Centrino 2200BG wireless...

In message: <20040322025206.EF9B216A4D0@hub.freebsd.org>
            wpaul@freebsd.org (Bill Paul) writes:
: If you are one of the people with a laptop that has an Intel Centrino
: 2200BG 802.11b/g miniPCI card, you can now use this card with the
: NDISulator.

Thanks for all your hard work to make this card work.  I'd resigned
myself to rotating through my collection of wireless cards for this
laptop, even though I had the 2200BG card in it.  The laptop is too
much of a pita to disassemble to insert a new minipci card in it.

One thing that I have to do with this card that I don't have to do
with my wi and an based cards is set the ssid like so:
	ifconfig ndis media autoselect ssid MyNetIsCool up
before I do the dhclient (and thanks for suggesting this workaround,
btw).

Once again, thanks for the working hardware!

Warner