Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:55:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
To:        juvenal@sympatico.ca (Juvenal Flores)
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wewps

> This is getting annoying; I'm subscribed to this mailing list to get emails
> about any security advisories that has to do with freebsd and NOT to get
> 100's of emails about people talking about logos and trademarks or what not.
> There is a time and place for everything and this is not the place.

Well, this is the freebsd advocacy list and not the freebsd security list
so maybe there is some confusion about the purpose of the list here.

On the other hand, I have become completely bored by the continued
circular ranting about messy-dos and its offspring too.  Nothing that
has been said in the last 50 or so posts has added anything new or
contributed anything to anyones understanding so go get a life.  I'm
getting so automatic with my delete that I am accidently nuking things
I really SHOULD be reading.

////jerry