Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:15:29 -0600
From:      Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wireless Problems

On Thursday 18 December 2003 11:23 am, Kevin Oberman wrote:

> e.g.
> ifconfig wi0 wepmode on wepkey 0xa89c872889bd38d97183ec2212

This is what I was looking for - perfect. Thank you! You confirmed what my
thoughts were.  In addition to using crypto - might I suggest to our users to
include the mac addy in the wireless access point for added security to
ensure that only they (or other known devices) gain access.

Perhaps a bit paranoid, but I feel it's worth mentioning.

--

Best regards,

Chris