Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 1995 03:45:27 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh>
To:        hackers, ports
Subject:   Argh!  Guess I'm remastering..

Well, I found "the big one" that is going to make remastering
between now and the 2.1 final CD inevitable.  No, I'm not going to
say what it is, but just to note that it will happen so, among other
things, Satoshi's all-nighter the other night on the ports was not
wasted.  This also means that if you have something else to point
out, you should please do it *soon* so that it falls somewhere within
the 3 day "window" I've declared for waiting until the BETA CD people
come back to me with their comments.

This means Wednesday, basically, since the CDs went out Monday
morning.

I'm also not declaring this a flag day for coming back to me with
all kinds of things you want in 2.1 in general, I'm talking about
issues specifically related to the installation or the distributions
that make up the release.

Thanks!

					Jordan