Date:      Tue, 17 May 2005 23:55:57 +0200
From:      Paolo Pisati <p.pisati@oltrelinux.com>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD_Bluetooth <freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Dell True Mobile 350

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 10:20:24AM -0700, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:
> you need to load ng_ubt(4) driver. you can do it at loader prompt
>
> load ng_ubt
>
> or modify your /etc/loader.conf and add
>
> ng_ubt_load="YES"

ok, loading ng_ubt in loader.conf did the trick... :)

> >and i thought it's my bluetooth device so i added
> >
> >product DELL TRUEMOBILE350      0x8103   TrueMobile 350 (Bluetooth)
> >
> >recompiled & installed a new kernel and the next boot i got:
> >
> >ugen0: Dell TrueMobile 350 (Bluetooth), rev 2.00/16.57, addr 2
>
> adding "product" line is only going to make usb to show device's human
> readable name instead of id.

of course, but at least you see that your OS at least know
your hw.
anyway, in my case the problem was ugen that claimed the bluetooth
hw before ng_ubt.

But now i've another problem: the connection between my mobile and
my laptop is very fragile.
as soon as i issue a couple of commands in obexapp, i got
such a message in my logs:

May 17 23:39:47 longino obexapp[1305]: obexapp_transport_write(): Could write(4)
. Broken pipe (32)

and if i try to browse the services offered by my mobile, OBEX is no more
there... :O
any idea?

--
Paolo