Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 1996 21:40:28 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        matt@bdd.net
Subject:   Port Question : ghostscript-4.01 (fwd)

Hi !

Could we perhaps fix that from within bsd.ports.mk ? Any ideas ?

	Andreas ///

andreas@klemm.gtn.com         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         Support Unix -- andreas.klemm@wup.de
pgp p-key  http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html  >>> powered by <<<
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/Printing/aps-491.tgz  >>>    FreeBSD <<<