Date:      Sat, 05 Dec 1998 20:20:15 +0100
From:      Jean-Michel DRICOT <jdricot@ulb.ac.be>
To:        faq@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ATAPI CDWriters & FreebSD ?

Sir,

I've searched the whole FAQ and BSD Handbook Online and still can't find
wether or not FreeBSD supports ATAPI/IDE CDWriters...
I also asked on a newsgroup but i didn't get any answer

Could you help or even tell me where could I find docs about ATAPI
cd-writing with FreeBSD ?

Thanks

Jim

Printed on 100% Recyclable Electrons

Dricot Jean-Michel
3rd Year of Computing Science Engineer's degree.
Ecole Polytechnique - Free University of Brussels, Belgium.

E-Mail: jdricot@ulb.ac.be