Date:      Sun, 13 Jan 2002 02:45:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        petef@databits.net
Cc:        anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org, jdp@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Making bento recognize dual-packages pors (Re: cvs commit: ports/net/cvsup-without-gui Makefile)

On 13 Jan, Pete Fritchman wrote:
> I  really don't  see  *why* mi  needs to  make  another complaint,  he
> already made it and we *don't* need another useless thread on this...

Because  after the  previous  thread,  it seems,  we  went  back to  the
business as  usual... Somehow, the "burden  of fix" was placed  on me --
the complaining party.

Somewhat like  telling the  person, who  complains about  loud airplanes
over his house to design a quiet one and shut up until then.

> *sigh*

	-mi