Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:02:14 +0800 (CST)
From:      eric <eric@dsns.csie.nctu.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Nessus installation problem

Hi

   I've installed nessus using port collection and ran "nessusd -P " as
   root , all seem good so far .

   But when I typed "nessus -C" (not in xwindow) as common user to set the
   nessus client, there was error message said :

    /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libnessus.so.1" not found

   The same problem I met when I tried to run xwindow using startx command
   as common user :

    /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libxpg4.so.2" not found

   Seems like my share library path haven't defined well.
   Would someone please tell me what I should do ?
   Thanks in advance.

-- Er1c --