Date:      Sat, 29 May 1999 11:47:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Piazza <cpiazza@home.net>
To:        Osokin Sergey <osa@etrust.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: pcm for SB 128 PCI in -current is broken...

On 29-May-99 Osokin Sergey wrote:

> Hello!
> pcm driver for SB 128 PCI in -current is broken...
># dmesg | more
> es0: <AudioPCI ES1370> irq 5 at device 11.0 on pci0
> pcm0: using I/O space register mapping at 0xe800
>
> play, waveplay, wmsound dont' work correct.
> Does someone have any idea?
> And when it fixed?

That's odd, working here!  I just built world and the kernel about an hour ago.

A few random thoughts..
did you set the mixer volumes? do you have the right entries in /dev (snd0 in
current)? when was this last working? are there any error messages?

*Happily playing a wav with waveplay*

---
Chris Piazza    Abbotsford, BC, Canada
           cpiazza@home.net