Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2001 07:29:09 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <patrick@mip.co.za>
To:        "FreeBSD Question List" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IRQ conflict?

Hi all.

Is there a way to find out what IRQs are allocated to which devices,
specifically to determine whether I have an IRQ conflict?

I thought of 'dmesg', but since one of my devices is spitting out a
veritable stream of errors, the dmesg buffer has long since lost the info
from boot time. :(

The hardware vendor has now asked me to look for an IRQ conflict, but how?

Thanks,
Patrick.