Date:      Sun, 12 Jul 1998 12:03:21 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Adrian Penisoara <ady@warpnet.ro>
To:        =?koi8-r?B?4c7E0sXKIP7F0s7P1w==?= <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
Cc:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Arrangements for new port of Pine 4.00

Hi,

On Sun, 12 Jul 1998, [koi8-r] Андрей Чернов wrote:

> Are we going to have two pine4 ports? As port maintainer I plan to upgrade
> to 4.00 as I find time. It results with two pine4 ports. Submitted pine4
> port is deadly broken just because essential pine3.96 patches are dropped
> out so I not reccomed to use it in anycase.

 I don't have any problems running it here, but yes, there are *some*
patches dropped, part of them beeing because the Pine team has already
included neccesary makefile.bsf files, part because they weren't neccesary
(that with pointer conversion); but there are some of them which I
haven't included but they probably have a (major/minor ?) role,
specifically the patches/patch-a[mo-q] files. I would gladly work on them
with you !
 Right now I'm reviewing your CVS patches to Pine 3.96, I'll come back to
you in another message with comments on pine3/pine4 patches.

> --
> Andrey A. Chernov
> http://www.nagual.pp.ru/~ache/
> MTH/SH/HE S-- W-- N+ PEC>+ D A a++ C G>+ QH+(++) 666+>++ Y

 Thanks!
 Ady (@freebsd.ady.ro)