Date:      Sat, 28 Aug 1999 17:42:49 -0700
From:      "Guy Phillips" <guy@mrguy.com>
To:        "Andrew Boothman" <andrew@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Adduser Warnings

Okay! So slap me and call me stupid :)) I guess late night hours are getting
to me. You are absolutely right. It seems I was neglecting to put the
/sbin/nologin shell into the etc/shell file. Once I did that it produced the
same result as the ftponly false shell and the error message for that user
on the adduser command drops off. I'll go back and change them all again.
Thanks,
Guy Phillips