Date:      Sat, 28 Dec 2002 16:16:11 -0500
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@unixdaemons.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        htabak@quadtelecom.com, Chuck Rock <carock@epcusa.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bystander shot by a spam filter.

On Sat, Dec 28, 2002 at 02:00:12PM -0700, Brett Glass wrote:
> I personally believe that spam is a serious security issue (see
> my paper at http://www.brettglass.com/spam/). However, be warned
> that this list's Supreme Moderator may declare your posting to
> be "off-topic," because it doesn't relate directly to intrusions
> upon FreeBSD itself. He may also blast you for cross-posting
> and/or for starting too long or interesting a discussion. :-S

  I think you should all move the discussion elsewhere.  It's boring and
  you've already flooded my inbox and the vast majority of people
  subscribed to this list don't care about the fact that someone's
  blacklisted somewhere.  It sucks, I know, but that's life.  Smoke 'em
  if you got 'em. :-)

Cheers,
--
Bosko Milekic * bmilekic@unixdaemons.com * bmilekic@FreeBSD.org