Date:      Sun, 26 Aug 2007 02:15:58 +0500
From:      "Narek Gharibyan" <ngharibyan@arm.synisys.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPFW and HTTPS problem

I enabled https for my webmail. It works for LAN client but doesn't work for
Internet clients. I checked with tcpdump ipfw filters the incomping https
packets unless the rule

Ipfw add allow tcp from any to ${webmail} 443

Ipfw add allow tcp from ${webmail} 443 to any

Even I tried

Ipfw add allow all from any to ${webmail}  keep-state

Ipfw add allow all from ${webmail} to any keep-state

Nothing helps.

Any comments?

Are there any specific ipfw configurations related to https?

Thank you in advance

Narek