Date:      Sun, 20 May 2001 15:25:29 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>
To:        Casey Jones <bill@catastrophe.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Getty Problems

	Please don't cross post to more than one list. This is -questions
material.

Casey Jones wrote:

> Hello -
>
> Well, I found the problem I was experiencing.
>
> /etc/rc was sort of "blown away" during my mergemaster, and it
> caused no filesystem mounts to happen.

	Do you think that this was user error, or is there something mergemaster
could do differently to help alleviate whatever happened? Since mergemaster
doesn't touch /etc/fstab, I'm a little confused by your report...

Doug
--
    I need someone really bad. Are you really bad?