Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 2014 16:34:05 +0100
From:      CeDeROM <cederom@tlen.pl>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, FreeBSD Filesystems <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: poor fusefs documentation

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 4:25 PM, CeDeROM <cederom@tlen.pl> wrote:
> I am trying to use various fusefs mounters but the documentation for
> this seems to be inconsistent and incomplete or missing at all in
> Handbook. There is only mount_fusefs utility that refers to
> fuse_daemon that does not exist. It is impossible to mount anything at
> first contact with fusefs in FreeBSD, please update the documentation
> :-)

In example - I need to mount cryptofs or ntfs, I guess mount_fusefs
should be used for that with proper "-t" option like in standard mount
program or some automatic fs recognition should take place, but
instead, I must use dedicated cryptofs application with no manual
page, and there is no application for ntfs, apropos can tell nothing
about both cryptofs and ntfs. This looks so Linux :-(