Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 1995 15:08:00 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@rocky.sri.mt.net>, chat@freebsd.org, jkh@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Jordan in new James Bond movie

> Hmm, I didn't realize that Jordan went around saying "I am inVINCible!"...
>
> Can we get an audio clip, Jordan?  Might be a good thing to put on the web
> site!

Sorry, but you know how it is with ancillary merchandizing contracts.
The above line is actually "I am inVINCible(tm)" (Albert R. Broccoli
productions) and I'm forbidden to utter it in any public context
unless the proper license fee has been paid.  Since this would be a
donation to the project, of sorts, then I'd end up owing royalties to
myself and the tax complications would be really annoying.  Real
conflict of interest problem too.  Would you settle for a recorded
burp, or something?  I can, like, drink a can of Jolt first so that
it's authentic.

					Jordan