Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:22:06 -0600
From:      "Jeff" <jeff@kreska.org>
To:        "'Greg Lewis'" <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: jdk1.4.2-p5  compile failure on 4.8-RELEASE

thanks.  I now have an updated ports tree.
If only there was a way to go upgrade all installed ports/packages :)

> > I noticed there is a scsl file
"j2sdk-1_4_2-mozilla_headers-unix.zip" it
> > happens to include a nspr dir in it.  Is this where I get nspr from
or
> > is it a port?
>
> Its a port - devel/nspr.  Please install that and restart the build.

It built.  But building the bundles failed with a weird error.
<<<Finished Recursively making binaries all @ Thu Nov 20 15:59:36 CST
2003.
>>>Recursively making bundles all @ Thu Nov 20 15:59:36 CST 2003 ...
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libintl.so.4" not found

---
Regards,
Jeff